Packing T'GO - • Vietnamese Chicken and Cabbage Salad •
• 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breasts*
• 2 1/2 cups shredded green cabbage
• 3 scallions, sliced
• 2 medium carrots, grated
• 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
• 2 tablespoons fish sauce
• 1 tablespoon white sugar
• 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
• 3 tablespoons roughly chopped salted peanuts
• 1/4 cup roughly chopped mint leaves.
1. Toss the chicken, cabbage, scallions, and carrots together in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and vinegar until the sugar is fully dissolved.
3. Pour the dressing over the top of the salad and toss well to coat.
4. Fold in the peanuts and mint. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.